Download a PDF
The prices throughout this site include GST (US, Canadian, and UK site excluded). So you can be confident of price stability. At Jaycar Electronics, we make every endeavour to maintain prices on our website. However, factors beyond our control (such as charges in foreign currency exchange rates, changes in base material costs, etc.) may vary costs and we reserve the right to amend prices accordingly.
At Jaycar Electronics we are constantly seeking new products and due to the rapid developments within the electronics industry some products in this website may become obsolete or discontinued during its life. In the event of this happening we apologise for the inconvenience and where possible will substitute a similar product or equal or better quality.
Occasionally, due to reasons beyond our control, new products may be delayed from the time they are posted on the website. The Techstore will notify you if the product is not yet available.
"Change of Mind" Refunds
Although not obligated to do so, at Jaycar Electronics we appreciate that you may have second thoughts about your purchases and will give a 'Change of Mind' refund if goods* purchased from one of our stores are returned within 7 days (14 Days for mail order and internet customers). For 'Change of Mind' purchases, goods can only be accepted back for refund or exchange in "as sold" condition including undamaged original packaging, complete instruction books, manuals , accessories, etc. If freight expenses of any type have been incurred, these are not refundable. We regret that any cash, credit card or EFTPOS refunds over $250 must be refunded by cheque for security reasons. Jaycar does not provide credit notes. Your Sales Docket must accompany all returns.
*Note: Refunds on 'Change of Mind' purchases do not apply to books, batteries, headphones, health products, semiconductors, computer software, all recordable media, some tools and non -multimeter test equipment (including cathode ray oscilloscopes), step-down transformers (240-100V), some party lighting and associated products.
Jaycar warranty period is 3 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated in the catalogue. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If any defect in materials or workmanship in product sold by Jaycar Electronics is identified and notified to us within the warranty period then we will, at our discretion repair or replace the product. Jaycar Electronics does not accept any liability beyond this for consequential loss. Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was not caused by, or was not substantially contributed to by, other factors beyond our control, including (but not limited to) defective installation, maintenance, or repair; alterations or modifications of the product in a manner not recommended by the manufacturer; or any neglect, misuse or excessive use. To claim under warranty return product to a Jaycar Electronics store within the warranty period and with all original sales dockets to provide starting date of the warranty period. Freight to and from the service department is required to be paid by the customer.
Most kits are successfully constructed with few problems; however, once the kit is under construction all warranty is void, as we cannot guarantee assembler's workmanship or components that have been used.
Any statutory warranties applicable to your purchase will be honoured by Jaycar in addition to the warranties set out herein. If there is any conflict between any warranty herein contained and a statutory warranty, the terms of the statutory warranty will prevail.
Freight Charges Relating to Warranty Items
Warranty repairs or replacements of goods is free of charge however freight charges to and from the service department is required to be paid by the customer.
If you are professionally engaged in some aspect of the electronics industry on a daily basis, you may qualify for a Jaycar Electronics Trade Card. This facility is available in TECHSTORE, to provide you with the opportunity to purchase at special trade prices. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can provide you with convenient locations, fantastic service and great prices! (Not available for transactions outside Australia and New Zealand)
Jaycar Electronics is happy to provide account facilities for the following organisations :
- Schools (Government & non-Government), TAFE, Colleges and Universities
- State & Federal Government Depts. including research facilities
- Mining companies
- TV & Radio Stations
- ALL ‘Pty Ltd’ companies, Sole Traders or Partnerships must
complete an account application form. Simply write to “The
Financial Controller”, P.O. Box 107 Rydalmere 2116.
If you are one of the above you can buy from us on a 30-day
(strictly from invoice) account. The invoice will go with the goods
or to your accounts payable office (you nominate).
Non Payment of monies due will be cause to discontinue supply
and to commence recovery procedures.
Recovery of Monies Owed
In the event that Jaycar needs to recover monies owed then all costs of recovering this money will be worn by the debtor.
Techstore - Mail Order & Internet Purchases
For Mail Order & Internet Purchases special conditions apply:
- Goods - Aerosols, flammable, heavy and bulky items cannot be sent by post.
- Payment - via cheque , money order or credit card (Mastercard , Visa, American Express)
- Minimum Order Value: Australian Website = $10.00
- New Zealand Website = $10.00
- UK Website = £10.00
- USA Website = $25.00
- Canadian Website = $30.00
- International Orders - Please remember you may have to pay customs and importing charges at your end (if applicable). We cannot supply full customs documentation, but all parcels include required custom dockets. Should you require to return goods for any reason from outside Australia it is essential that customs documentation is included. If customs dockets are not included it can be a costly exercise to have the goods cleared by Customs and the customer must pay this charge. Failure to include customs documentation may result in long delays. Note: Jaycar Electronics cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the suitability of any product for use outside Australia, nor its compliance with local regulations.
- Freight - Various freight options and rates are given on the order page. Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service.
- Missing or Damaged Goods - At Jaycar, we've sent out hundreds of thousands of parcels via post over the last 20+ years and the number of items that have been genuinely lost is less than 0.001%. We've found road and air transportation equally as reliable. However it must be emphasised that our responsibility for the goods ceases when the goods are handed over to the nominated carrier. Risk on the goods passed to you when the goods leave our warehouse. Our checkout page allows you to elect to have goods insured against loss in transit at your cost - otherwise loss of goods in transit is at your own risk. All claims for missing and damaged goods in transit must be lodged with the carrier or local Post Office. if goods have been insured please contact Jaycar Electronics.
- Insurance - If you wish to insure, insurance will cost you 1% of the value of the goods and we are happy to arrange it on your behalf. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. If you order by phone you will be asked if you wish us to insure on your behalf. Insurance will cost $1 for every $100 value or part thereof eg. If your order is for $145 the insurance will be $2. (Note: Some items such as solar panels etc. are difficult to ship and have a higher insurance fee of $7.50 per $500). If you do not wish to insure a statement saying 'Insurance Declined' will appear on the order. If you post an order don't forget to consider insurance. We do not automatically issue insurance unless you specify. If you don't mention insurance you will NOT be insured.
- Please understand that company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our shippers to leave shipments unattended when no one is at the delivery location. Shippers also do not ring mobile or phone numbers to confirm deliveries. It is up to the receiver to make arrangements to be at the delivery location to receive orders, or leave authorisation for an agent to sign for them, on delivery.
- Out of Stock Items - Items under $10 are not back ordered. Please re-order once item(s) are in stock.
Store Locations and Hours
Store locations and hours are located in the STORES link on our website. For new stores and current trading hours, please see our News and Events link
Jaycar Authorised Stockists
A listing of Jaycar Stockists in your area can be found in the STORES link on our website. If you are a reseller of electronics goods you may be able to increase your income by reselling Jaycar products. For more information contact The Dealer Manager on 1300 738 555 or email email@example.com
We are proud of our standing with Customers and are keen to get any feedback, good or bad, to improve our service, products, stores - in fact any aspect of our business. So please, do not hesitate to contact us.
Jaycar endeavours to protect your privacy by:
- Only collecting information from those we deal with which is
necessary for our business to adequately service our customers.
- Except where the law says otherwise, the external
organisations having access to this information are approved
mailing houses that mails our marketing material to our
customers or credit card/credit reference companies for finance
- We do not use any personal information we have collected for
any other purposes without seeking the individual’s permission.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure personal information is
accurate and complete at all times.
- Individuals are able to remain anonymous when entering a
transaction, by paying cash; they do not have to disclose
- We will hold the information indefinitely so future marketing
material can be sent to the individual. If you do not wish to
receive this material in the future, please email the
firstname.lastname@example.org to have your details removed.
- Personal information will not be disclosed to any organisation or
individual who has not given a commitment to deal with such
information in a way, which is consistent with the National
Privacy Principles and will be disclosed only in accordance with
- All information is securely held by the organisation to prevent
tampering, interference by outside sources or unauthorised use
by employees or agents of the organisation.
- Individuals can access the information that our organisation
holds on them in accordance with the National Privacy
- If an individual believes the information we hold on them is not
accurate they have the right to apply to the organisation to have
that information corrected.
- A Privacy Officer has been appointed to assist all individuals with
requests for access to information or concerns about the
handling of their information. That person may be contacted via
email email@example.com or you may forward such
requests in writing to Jaycar Electronics, P.O. Box 107
For wholesale enquiries, please refer to our main supplier Electus
Distribution (Australia: 1300 738 555 & New Zealand:
0800 235 328).
Jaycar operates under the laws and regulations of the State of
New South Wales. Therefore any legal disputes will be conducted
in courts or tribunals situated in New South Wales and under the
laws and regulations of New South Wales.
All possible care has been taken in the preparation of this
catalogue. However, specification and particulars in relation to the
products referred to in this catalogue are subject to change
without prior notice. Some photographs contain samples which
are representative only. Stocked item may vary in colour and
look. Jaycar Electronics will not be held liable for any errors or